Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog Fodder

I have been attending a SQL 2005 Internals course run by Kalen Delaney this week in Brisbane and my head is bubbling with cool info, some of it I knew already from reading whitepapers but some of it was a bit of a revelation. In one of the "get up and stretch" breaks I was chatting with Kalen and said I was making a note of a whole bunch of questions I had but didn't want to waste the class's time with (we were on a pretty tight schedule with so much stuff to go through) so I asked if I could just email her the questions. She said that was fine and some of my questions might even provide her with some "blog fodder". The term immediately stuck in my mind, so I thought it would be an appropriate title for this little blog (which was essentially just to say I'll probably be resurrecting this SQL blog, which has been badly neglected of late, as I have a renewed interest in spilling my guts, metaphorically speaking).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home